9.09.2010

september's here!


I'm a little late on your welcome, and I'm sorry for that.
To celebrate September, I have a few little goodies and fun things to look forward to!

Let's start off with a few cute calendars from weheartit.






Aaaaaaaaaaand here's a few things to look forward to!



GLEE!
It starts back up on September 21. :)



THE OFFICE SEASON 6 IS OUT ON DVD!
I pre-ordered it already. :)

Last, but not least, I'll leave you with a little September playlist!!

1: All My Days by Alexi Murdoch
2: Can't Go Back Now by The Weepies
3: Society by Eddie Vedder
4: Hope by Jack Johnson
5: Gold To Me by Ben Harper
6: Lua by Bright Eyes
7: White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes
8: Addicted to Love by Florence and The Machine
9: Tonight by Lykke Li
10: Come To Jesus by Mindy Smith

1 comment:

amylou said...

I love the last calender!
And I'm a huge glee fan! I can't wait!