9.30.2010

what to do when...

What To Do When: Life Hands You Lemons
A sugar addict's guide to lemon flavoring.


Step #1: When Girl Scout season rolls around, take this as your one chance to stock up on some cookies. No, I'm not talking about Caramel Delights, I'm speaking of the heavenly Lemonades. They're not only sweet, but also so addicting. You will need as many as you can get, so make sure you get enough to last you the rest of the non-girl-scout-cookie-season.


Step #2: First, get a paper towel and wipe that drool off the corner of your mouth. After doing so, bake a lemon meringue pie. There will be no more persuasion needed.


Step #3: You will need to wash down your multitude of cookies and pie, so why not stir up some cold lemonade! While you're at it, sell some fresh lemonade on that sidewalk of yours to pay off the debt you created from buying all those boxes of Girl Scout cookies.


Step #4: It's time to turn that old oven of yours on. It's time to bake some lemon bread. If you're not good at baking, have Grandma do it for you. Make sure to grab a nice glass of milk with your fresh, warm loaf.


Step #5: Large squares of lemon goodness. You can't go wrong with this one. Make sure you don't eat this in public. You will be inhaling these so fast, powder sugar will start to cover your face. 

Links:

3 comments:

Amyschmamey said...

Firstly. I am loving your new banner. 2ndly. I can only handle so much lemony stuff... but this all looks delicious. :)

Deer Little Fawn said...

This post made me hungry! So much lemony yumminess! :)
I can't remember if I told you that I put your button on my blog the other day.
xx Beth

Han said...

Have you tried Lemon Drizzle Cake?