10.15.2010

fall break + 200th post

Ok, so maybe I haven't been around for a while. I've been on this little thing called
FALL BREAK.



It was a lot of fun to just lounge around and be lazy. That's basically what I do every Wednesday.

Here are some things that I did over my break:

  • made a large mass of hair accessories
  • assisted at a bible quiz league match
  • had becca and caleb over on sunday afternoon for some football, fun, food, free time, etc.
  • went thrifting with my brother and my dad
  • found some awesome treasures while thrifting with my brother and my dad
  • stayed on campus at evangel with one of my best friends, danielle (my first time ever staying in a dorm!)
  • had a couple photoshoots with my dad and my brother
  • visited with my cousin chris over some taco bell
  • ordered my dad's birthday present online (I would tell you what it is, but he reads my blog)
  • opened up an etsy shop
Yes, folks. I said ETSY SHOP. I've had it open for a couple weeks now, but I'm officially stating it as OPEN.


Go take a peek if you'd like!

So, I have a little announcement. This post is really special. VERY special. You know why? Because it's number


200!
 cue the balloons, confetti, streamers, cheering, and excitement!



5 comments:

Ratz said...

congrats on the 200th post and i am glad that you are having a great time... all the best :-)

Autumn said...

HA! Your 200th post celebration picture made me laugh out loud!

Oh & I absolutely love your hair. I want hair like that. It's beautiful (:

Jessica Lynn said...

i came across your blog today, love it :D

Leesh said...

Congratulations on your 200th post. It's quite an accomplishment. I will check out your etsy shop soon. That's also very exciting.

btw - I tagged and left you an award on my blog, check it out.

Yelena said...

Congrats!! I missed my 200th post, just whizzed by!
I envy your fall break - mine is this Thursday/Friday, but I think I'm going to end up working more hours instead so it's not even a fall break :( but hey, as long i get one day off classes, I won't complain! ;)
Going to check out the etsy shop - I'm so excited for yoU!