Ok, so maybe I haven't been around for a while. I've been on this little thing called
It was a lot of fun to just lounge around and be lazy. That's basically what I do every Wednesday.
Here are some things that I did over my break:
- made a large mass of hair accessories
- assisted at a bible quiz league match
- had becca and caleb over on sunday afternoon for some football, fun, food, free time, etc.
- went thrifting with my brother and my dad
- found some awesome treasures while thrifting with my brother and my dad
- stayed on campus at evangel with one of my best friends, danielle (my first time ever staying in a dorm!)
- had a couple photoshoots with my dad and my brother
- visited with my cousin chris over some taco bell
- ordered my dad's birthday present online (I would tell you what it is, but he reads my blog)
- opened up an etsy shop
Yes, folks. I said ETSY SHOP. I've had it open for a couple weeks now, but I'm officially stating it as OPEN.
Go take a peek if you'd like!
So, I have a little announcement. This post is really special. VERY special. You know why? Because it's number
cue the balloons, confetti, streamers, cheering, and excitement!