10.29.2010

fill in the blank friday | halloween!!

Before we start today's blanks I would like to say something...

I am going to college in the spring. Therefore, I will be quitting my job. (sad face) I didn't think it would be such a big deal until today. I just saw the "Help Wanted" signs in my boss's office. He's going to hang them up today. It shockingly makes me very sad. This is the only job I've ever had, so to leave it...it's just going to be harder than I thought it would be!!

Ok, enough with the drama. Time for some sweet Halloween blanks? So am I! These blanks are brought to you by Lauren over at The Little Things We Do. She hosts this every week. You can jump in any Friday! If you decide to join in, make sure you link up at the bottom of her post. Super easy!



1. My Halloween plans this year will include...
Today I'm dressed up for work. We're having a costume contest, and of course I'm entering! I won 2nd place last year with this costume.


The prize is money for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! Whoo hoo! I'm dressed up as an indian today. Becca let me borrow one of her costumes she has. Thank you so much! Caleb called me Poca-hot-nas! Haha. Tonight I will be going to a play to see my cousin Chris do what he does best. (everything drama related) I'm super excited! Tomorrow I will be shopping for my baby niece. Her name is Selah Grace. She hasn't made an appearance yet, but soon will be here! Then Sunday I'm going to hang out with Caleb and Becca, and pass out candy to little kids who come trick-or-treating. :) (That was a VERY long answer...)

2. My most memorable Halloween costume was...
Well, I don't have one that really is my favorite in the past years. But I have a few pictures of some that I think are pretty fun.


This is me and my brother when we were kids. I'm not quite sure if this was for Halloween, because the date on the picture is from May. Oh well! I was a cowgirl and he was a cowboy. I think it's pretty adorable.


This was two years ago. I was a woman from India. I got that costume free through one of my mom's friends. Pretty cool, huh? I remember in 7th or 8th grade I went as a gothic princess. I put on a really fancy black and purple velvet dress, messed up my hair, and made my makeup really dark. It was pretty sweet.

3. For Halloween this year I am going to be...
Well, since I wrote a pretty long answer for #1, I think you already know. I'm an indian. I have my little moccasins on and I have a tomahawk in my belt. Fun. :)

4. I've always wanted to dress up as...
hmm...not really sure. This year I really wanted to be a bloody bride. I never really was in to the whole blood and gore for Halloween, but I think it would be a killer costume for this contest at work today.

5. Halloween free association!
Candy corn, pumpkins, orange, candy, monsters, zombies, october!
thanks Mandee ;)

6. The worst thing about Halloween is...
the calm after the storm. I get so excited to dress up. SO excited. I love it for some reason. And then I have to wait another 364 days to be able to wear a crazy costume. Man... :(

7. The best thing about Halloween is...
dressing up! Like I said before, I love dressing up! No one can laugh at me or make fun of me or say I look stupid! It's also fun seeing everyone else's costumes. I think it shows people's creativity!


Thank you so much Lauren for the fun blanks! :)
Have a great Halloween, everyone! :)

3 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

Halloween free association = writing what pops in your head when you think about Halloween! :)

monica said...

good luck with your costume contest..hope you win

have a great halloween...and weekend!

xo
monica

johnson said...

Halloween free association = writing what pops in your head when you think about Halloween!
Black Friday ads