10.01.2010

fill in the blank friday | random!

Join in here.

1. True happiness is when you're making someone else happy. It's a great feeling to give to people, without expecting anything in return.
2. The most surreal moment of my life was when I got accepted into College of the Ozarks. Big moment for me. I wasn't sure where I was going to go to college, and that was the only one I had applied for, because that's the only one I wanted to go to!
3. My favorite texture is soft hair. Does that count? I know, I know. I'm weird. If you know me, then you know that I have this habit of playing with my hair. I LOVE the way the hair feels between my fingers. Odd? Yes.
4. My signature color is black and white. Foundation colors, people! They can go with anything.
5. My signature style is long shirts/dresses over leggings. I love to wear long shirts. They cover, and that's what I like. Especially if they have a band around the waist. HALLELUJAH. Finally something I can wear any day- whether I'm feeling confident or fat!
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Urban Outfitters. Or this store.
7. The best thing about autumn is being able to wear hoodies and boots again! YAY!

No comments: