10.08.2010

fill in the blank friday | random!

Join in here.

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is usually take a shower or eat breakfast. I love making breakfast burritos. Yummmmy.
2. Today I wish I was a ninja. That would make for a fun day.

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go back to the thrift store my dad and I visited on Wednesday and pick up the Merry Mushroom canisters I found. A couple weeks ago I found this ceramic mushroom napkin holder at a flea market. Super cool. Well, on Wednesday I found the jars that match them perfectly at another flea market. I just couldn't spend $50 on a set of four large jars. I don't know, maybe someone would like to buy me an early Christmas present...?





4. Tomorrow I will be at a Bible Quiz league match. Whoo hoo! I haven't done this since April, so it will be fun to assist.
5. Two things that don't go together are the colors black and brown. No, no.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is the smell of Subway. Most days I give in.
7. The last time I tried something new was last night. I went to a Convoy of Hope rally in Bolivar. That was new.


3 comments:

becca. said...

I disagree with #5! Although black and brown used to be taboo, it's actually a fashion trend now. I have always worn black and brown together and continue to wear black and brown together all the time but you have to do it right. For example ... black dress, brown belt but make sure you wear brown shoes to tie it together.

Jocelyn said...

I was going to say the same thing as becca...Wearing black and brown together is the new trend! They're even doing it on the runways..lol.

Autumn said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm gonna follow you. You're gorgeous! (: