10.25.2010

pretty in pink.

Ohhhhhhhhhh well hello Monday. Way to make an appearance!!

On Saturday night I went to an all-girls 80's party! It was so much fun. I didn't know what to wear, and luckily I found some things in my closet that worked. You see, I'm only 18. I didn't grow up in the 80's (as much as I would've enjoyed to) so I don't really know what is truly 80's and what's not. Luckily my mom helped me with my outfit!

Breakdown of outfit (from top to bottom):
white lace bow, hug bangs + wings, loads of blush, thick black hoop earrings, one white lace glove, black belt, long shirt, jeans rolled up, black pointy heels


[close up]
Believe it or not, that glove is from my mom's 8th grade homecoming dance!

I had a great weekend.
Anyone do anything fun?

3 comments:

Han said...

You look Eighties lovely! I was born in 86 so I don't really have that much experience of the eighties either lol. I think I went as a goth when we had a party only because it was the only thing I could think of lol.

Megan said...

Your hair looks great - I actually think the gloves are very pretty.

Yelena said...

Love the outfit. that glove is so cute! great touch :)
thanks for your advice on the shopping dillemma on my blog :)