11.01.2010

a few things on my wish list + giving thanks

Now, like Becca, I'm not making this list to be all greedy. I would just like to document some things that I would like to have. I know I probably won't get these things, but it's fun to wish.
(click on images for more information)


holy handbag! I just stumbled across this, and I am extremely interested in it...


Isn't this notebook adorable??

These boots. They're only $20 from WalMart! So cute.

So warm and cozy!


Dress from Forever 21. I love their clothes!!





What are some things on your wish list?

----

November 1st:
Today I am thankful that I work
with people who make me laugh.

My co-worker sleeping on the job.


1 comment:

Krystal said...

haha, i'm jealous of your office, that is fun :) And i like your wish list!

You entered the vintage handbag giveaway , yes?