11.05.2010

fill in the blank friday | hair


 I am excited about these questions!

As always, if you want to join in click here. Thanks to Lauren from The Little Things We Do for hosting FITBF!

1. My last haircut was sometime in the middle of last month.
2. My most daring hair moment was when I cut 10 inches off! I went from this...


to this...



3. A hair style I've never been brave enough to try is an asymmetrical haircut. Like this...




Short on one side, long on the other.



My friend Meg (shown above) has this haircut and I think it is soo cute. BUT I don't think I could pull it off.
4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) brunette. Well, a part of me wants to be a blonde but I think it would wash me out.
5. My go-to hair do is short and curly. I get out of the shower, run a tiny bit of gel through it, blow dry it curly. Then I will tease the crown to give it a little bit more volume. It comes out perfect everytime.


(these are from this morning)

6. My biggest hair disaster was when I was in the 6th grade. I was getting ready to start junior high, and wanted a new hair style. I cut my hair short. REALLY short. Keep in mind I have naturally curly hair and I didn't know what a straightener was. It looked like an afro.
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is Britt Nicole's hair. I LOVE IT. She's the hairstyle that I used when I got my haircut a few times ago, but it didn't end up like that. Oh well! I think it's so adorable.






I even love it when it was long.



8. My best hair was probably when it was long. I loved it long, especially in these pictures...



But then again, I love it just as much short...


9. The worst hair style I ever had was (refer to #6).
10. My hair is fine just the way it is. :)

7 comments:

monica said...

10 inches...holy cow that is daring.

xo
monica

The Thibault Fam said...

Did you donate your hair? I did when I chopped off 12 inches!

Ali@LastSplash said...

You are so adorable! I should be brave and try your hairstyle...really cute.

kelsey lauren said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i made the header myself :)

i really love your hair in the 2nd photo down! so pretty.

Steffi said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. <3 i really enjoyed your afro-story - although i'm sure you didn't when you had it.
anyway, have a nice weekend :)
xoxo,
steffi

Jessica Lynn said...

You're beautiful, I'm sure you could pull off almost anything. Have a good weekend!

Autumn said...

beautiful!
love britt nicole. love her brother as well. my husband plays bass for his band at the Ramp. (theramp.org)