11.04.2010

giving thanks | nov. 4

November 1st:
I am thankful that I work with people who make me laugh.
November 2nd:
I am thankful that I am part of a creative family.
November 3rd:
I am thankful for warm pajamas and cozy hoodies.
November 4th:
I am thankful for my many friends who consistently encourage me and know how to lift me up when I am down.

Words can't even begin to describe how important my friends are to me. I could never do life without these people. They are so dear to me. Whenever I am feeling lonely or down, they know the exact thing to say to get me back up on my feet. That's what friends are for, after all.

Here are just some of the faces that I consider to be my best friends...those who are constantly there for me, and will drop anything to help me through whatever I am facing.

(in no specific order)

Kia

Kristen 

Rachel 

Danielle 

Becca 

Cristianne 



1 comment:

Yelena said...

yay to friends ;)
what a sweet post. :)