11.08.2010

giving thanks | nov. 8

November 1st:
I am thankful that I work with people who make me laugh.
November 2nd:
I am thankful that I am part of a creative family.
November 3rd:
I am thankful for warm pajamas and cozy hoodies.
November 4th:
I am thankful for my many friends who consistently encourage me and know how to lift me up when I am down.
November 5th:
I am thankful for my healthy addiction of Fantasy Football.
November 6th:
I am thankful for my dog Bo and the endless happiness he brings me.
November 7th:
I am thankful for Sundays. A day that I can be lazy and no one can call me out for it.
November 8th:
I am thankful for music.


Adele. Coldplay. Joe Purdy. Metro Station. Lady Antebellum. Death Cab For Cutie. Missy Higgins. Lecrae. Rosi Golan. She & Him. Owl City. Katy Perry. Alicia Keys. Kanye West. Michael Franti. Britt Nicole. Usher. Jason Reeves. The Rocket Summer. Chris Garneau. Train. Iron & Wine. Azure Ray. Beyonce. Superchick. The Fray. Sia. Drake. Ingrid Michaelson. Joshua Radin. Kings of Leon. Rihanna. MGMT. John Mayer. The Xx. Lady Gaga. Brett Dennen. Ray Lamontagne. Taylor Swift. Sara Bareilles. Avril Lavigne.

one of my most favorites of all...








No comments: