12.07.2010

best friend.


one of Kristen's senior pictures from October 2009

Can I just say that I love this girl so much??
She makes me laugh so easily, makes me feel so comfortable to be who I am, and we are so alike that it's a little scary.
But it's normal to be exactly the same as your best friend.
Every time we're in her car we belt out songs on the radio, and try to harmonize. I think next Monday I'm going to bring my video camera in the car to record our (attempt at) singing. She thinks it would be a pretty funny video.
We have these long talks in her car when we hang out.
Talks about college, work, life...I'm really enjoying them.
She encourages me and makes me excited about my future.
Best friends have a way of doing that. :)

PS: Here's another good song that I've been listening to lately. I love it!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Koree, I am so glad you have found such companionship with Kristen. There is nothing like having a best friend that you can trust, talk to, laugh with, cry with...I hope you know how truly blessed you are. :-)

Kristen said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww koree!!!!!!! thats all I can say :)