12.03.2010

character camp mom + pop

HOLY CRAP!
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. That rarely happens, folks.

Soooo...I found out my family for Character Camp at College of the Ozarks!

FAMILY #7
Meet my mom and pop:
Adoration Johnson + Paul Baker
(are they not the coolest people you've ever seen???)
(and does she not have the most awesomest hair you've ever seen??? i want it.)










SO PUMPED.

PSSSSST: I just finished giving my friend Tiffany a little blog makeover. You can check it out here. I designed her banner, her pages and tabs, her sidebar art, customized her colors and text...gave her a complete makeover! If you would like me to design you a blog banner, sidebar art, pages/tabs, etc...let me know! I'll do it for absolutely free! :)

3 comments:

Han said...

Her hair is awesome! Love it! Adoration is a very cool name too :)

Tiffany said...

GAH! I love her hair! I want it too! hahah

amylou said...

Gosh Koree you did an amazing job on her make-over! I may have to take you up on that sometime. I just redid mine though like a month ago. Girl you are talented!

p.s. If you are interested I have a giveaway going on at my blog right now.
amylouwhogirl.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Amylou <3