12.10.2010

fill in the blank friday | dec. 10

Join in on the fun here.

I wish that I didn't have to get up this morning. Fridays are always extremely difficult for me. I don't want to get up. I just want to stay in bed where it's warm and cozy!
Yesterday I went to work for a few hours and then came home and watched TV. Thursdays are GLORIOUS. The following shows were on last night: The Big Bang Theory, Community, The Office, (normally Outsourced is on), and The Apprentice. So I just sat in front of the TV all night, like I do every Thursday. :)
Today I will be keeping my fingers crossed. I will also be working on a project for Bible Quiz, as well as going to a banquet dinner for the leaders in my youth group. It's the Christmas banquet. It's so much fun!
Tomorrow I will  be going to Bible Quiz practice for the first time in a long time, and I will be visitng with my Grandpa for his 80th birthday. And there's a possibility something else might happen. But I'm not sure yet. So I won't even tell you because then I'll get my hopes up!
Maybe my roommate will message me back today. I found out yesterday, and immediatly Facebooked her! I friend requested her and messaged her, telling her that we're going to be roomies in the spring! That was yesterday morning. I haven't heard back yet. I mean, seriously...who doesn't check their Facebook everyday?!?
Someday I will go on a road trip with my friend Danielle. We both promised eachother we will go on one atleast once while we're in college.
I love this song. If you're not watching The Sing Off, you're really missing out. Here's a clip of one of the groups. They got eliminated on Wednesday night, but this song is probably my favorite so far of all the groups.

2 comments:

Meg B said...

Hey! I put a link on my blog to get to the facebook year in status updates thing. :)

Jen said...

I love road trips! I could use one right about now!