12.20.2010

today's plans


I get to spend my day with these two lovely ladies today. I'm excited. I'll be leaving for college in thirteen days, so I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with caleb, becca, and selah.

Becca and i will be making these today:
photo courtesy of Heather Amer

I'm excited to actually hang out with my sister-in-law. I haven't really got to hang with her for awhile, so it's nice to have some girl time (and baby time!)

Selah just recently had her christmas pictures taken. Here's just a little teaser for you...

heather cherie photography

Anywaayyys...I'm pretty excited for today, and I'm sure you will be seeing another post from me today for my college countdown. I hope all of you aren't tired of me yet! I'm just so excited to be going to college in 13 days!



No comments: