12.06.2010

a way to start off your monday.

Yeah, so maybe I changed my blog again. So what? I get bored really fast. And since it's winter and all, I felt like warming things up a little bit on my blog (yes, dark green is a warm color).

So I've been listening to the same songs lately. They won't stay out of my head. Because of this, I've decided to share them with you, and hopefully get them stuck in YOUR head as well. That way we can share in this annoyance together. This will be a great way to start off your Monday! (click on the picture to listen to the song)

 



 


     
 
But I guess it's not such an annoyance when the songs are genuinely GOOD SONGS.

Oh, and Facebook changed again. I don't know if I like it. Luckily you don't have to switch over to the new changes.

Did everyone have a good weekend? I hope you did, because I did! My weekend consisted of two things: bible quiz and football.
And my Broncos sucked this week. Actually, it was just Kyle Orton. He was throwing really bad passes.
Nonetheless,
I am still a Broncos fan.

We still don't have our Christmas tree/decorations up yet. I wouldn't let my mom put them up until December. Yes, I'm one of those people.
Is it starting to look like Christmas for you?




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

One republic plays worship for my cousin's church! I found that out recently.

The weepies and I have a thing, but they don't know it…

The Christmas spirit is being overshadowed but the EVIL finals spirit….but then it should get better.

I miss you.

And love you.

And need a date with you soon <3

Tiffany

Becca said...

Dark green is the loveliest color!
Warm, and very "December", don't you think?

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE One Republic :)