It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!
Wanna play? Click here.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Grease! Always has been, always will be.
2. My favorite movie as a child was Grease. Haha. I also loved Barney (so my parents say...)
3. The best movie quote ever is well, it's very hard to choose. VERY hard. There's a lot of good quotes from 50 First Dates, and The Notebook, and Nacho Libre...hmm...I might have to go with one from The Princess Bride: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
4. My favorite actress is Drew Barrymoore. My favorite actor is John Travolta.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Stomp the Yard, and I DO watch it over and over.
6. My favorite movie genre is comedy. I love to laugh when I watch a movie. Also, I love dance movies like Step Up and Stomp The Yard.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is The Lovely Bones.
Have a great Friday, everyone!