1.27.2011

hot and dangerous.

Ewww...so I've been super sick lately. Gross. I'm slowly getting over it. My throat is on fire still. And I keep violently coughing. Ugh. Oh well.

Last night was the Freshmen Formal...

UMMMM...probably the most fun I've had in a LONG time. SOOO much fun! I can't even begin to describe how much I love college!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!

I thought I'd share some pictures from last night...I promise not to overload you. :)


Emily and Me (Yes, we're all aware that Emily looks completely EVIL in this picture!)

Ashley and Me

Me and Daniel


Emily, Isaiah, and Me

Addie and Me (my "momma"!!)


Zach and Me

Emily, Jessica, and Me


This has a story behind it...perfect picture, perfect moment. <3


Needless to say, it was wayyyyyyyy too much fun.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DANCE.

3 comments:

Jamie Walker said...

I love the picture of you on your header... it's gorgeous!

www.markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com

Yelena said...

Hey, is that Jessica Hatfield? I went to high school with her, didn't realize she was going to CofO! :) Awesome.
You look so beautiful! I love your dress! looks like you had a fun night! feel bettter soon dearie! :)

Jennifer said...

I love that dress! So adorable. I just found your blog through "A hear abandoned" and I'm loving it!