1.20.2011

my trip to red velvet + college life

Last Saturday I finally visited the store that I've been reading about for over a year now. I was SO excited when I walked in...I was literally shaking. Now, if you don't follow Elsie and Emma, you really need to. They're both adorable and so much fun.

Here are a few pictures...I felt silly taking pictures, considering the fact that both Elsie and Emma were there. I didn't want to look silly, but next time I am SO taking more pictures! :)





 EEEEEEEEK! So cool. I loved their wedding dresses. So dainty and vintage and amazing! AH!

School is going great. A lot of running around and chaos sometimes...but it's great to just relax. All of my homework for tonight is done...great feeling...this is the earliest I think I've been in bed for awhile now...college life is consuming me! I have a big day tomorrow full of classes, work, work outs, and chill time. FUN. :)
The freshmen semi-formal is coming up...I'm SUPER pumped about that. I haven't been to a dance for awhile. I love dancing, so that should be a ton of fun. And no, I don't have a date! And I will be keeping it that way. :) I'm not quite sure what I'm going to wear yet...it's between this black velvet dress or this anchor dress paired with leggings. Hm. We will see!!

I hope everyone is having great weeks!


7 comments:

Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl said...

Jealous! I would love to visit their store :)

Laura said...

I am seriously jealous! I wish I could go visit their store! It looks great! And your blog is amazing by the way!

Chloe said...

It seems you're enjoying college life!!
Love your dress, it's so cute!!
Love that feeling when all the homework is done!! Don't you?
Will you post pictures of the freshmen semi-formal??? Pleeease?

hannahkaty.com said...

such a great blog.. So happy to have found it. Such a great layout.

Best,

Hannah Katy

Whitey Lawful said...

My compliments to the tablecloth.

Jennifer said...

Um, so I totally follow them too. That is awesome. I would love to go there one day!

Ayeisha said...

Wow!
I'd love to visit their store.

Ayeisha
x